Log in

No account? Create an account

Australian Legal Questions

Posting Access:
All Members , Moderated
This community was established to provide answers to Australian legal questions. If your question is not in relation to the Australian legal system, you might try the generic Law Questions community.

The moderator of this community is a lawyer. However, anybody can respond to questions posted. As a result, no responsibility can be taken for the accuracy of responses. No privilege attaches to posts contained in this community.

If you have a serious legal problem, you should consult a lawyer. Free and low-cost representation is provided by Legal Aid in respect of a range of different types of cases. Your first port of call should be the free telephone advice lines :

ACT Legal Aid : 1300 654 314
NSW Legal Aid : 1300 888 529
QLD Legal Aid : 1300 651 188
WA Legal Aid : 1300 650 579
NT Legal Aid : 1800 019 343
VIC Legal Aid : 1800 677 402
SA Legal Aid : 1300 366 424
Tasmania Legal Aid : 1300 366 611